Image Map

Saturday, March 30, 2013

Spring Cleaning Sale

Just popping in on my first official day of Spring Break to let you know that I'll be participating in a Spring Cleaning Sale.
 
 
What does this mean for you?  The Spring Cleaning Sale is an opportunity for you to clean out your wishlists!  Get all of those items you have been wanting for 20% off!  My sale will extend through tomorrow evening, so hurry!
 
Here are a few goodies you could pick up and SAAAVE on!
 
Money Monsters - Counting Coins up to and Over $1.00
 
Geometry Shapes Unit: 2-D  and 3-D Shapes and their Attributes
 
 
 Smile... It's Spring Math Centers - 7 Math Centers Aligned to the 2nd Grade Common Core 
 
 
Smile... It's Spring Literacy Centers: 7 Literacy Centers Aligned to the 2nd Grade Common Core
 
 
These are a couple of my best sellers! :) 
 
 
 
So have fun, and Shop til you Drop!  I will be busy checking out all the other stores who are offering a Spring Cleaning Sale! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment