Image Map

Monday, February 10, 2014

It's a SALE-A-BRATION!

Friends.  Wow.  I'm floored.  I just recently reached a wonderful milestone with Teachers Pay Teachers and I couldn't be more thrilled.  TPT has brought so much to my life.  Along with extra income that has REALLY helped my little family in the past few years, I've also learned SO much!  I've "met" some amazingly fabulous bloggers along the way... some who I consider to be *famous* teachers who I so look up to!  I've been forced to stretch my thinking and when my brainpower wasn't enough, I've found countless resources to help me become a better teacher for my kids.  I'm definitely celebrating. 
 
 
 
My favorite thing to create on TPT is Math Stations, so I've put all of my math products on Sale from now until February 12!  I hope you can find something you can use and save a bit! :)
 
Lastly, I want to thank you so much for sticking with me and reading my silly old blog.  I'm still amazed that people are interested in what I'm doing as a teacher!  <3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment